3.0

I use a lot of couriers for my business but by far UPS is the most *** up.

I had a shipment stolen from the Barking UK depot in March and the bastards in the claims dept took over a month to acknowledge that something is wrong. It took a further 6 months of hardcore negotiations to get some compensation money out of them. In the end I had to involve my Marine Cargo Insurers and had to make a claim for the rest.

Would you believe there is no CCTV in the Barking sort warehouse, the Security at the barrier only check the doors of the vans and trucks are sealed and note the registration numbers but they never check what is going in and out of the facility.

My advise to everyone is stay the *** away from UPS, only use them if you get a thrill of getting stressed out.

And oh don't even get me started on their Customer Services

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments