My name is Dana I put a returned package to t-mobile back in Octoberof this year.T-mobile kept sendingme txt messages to me everyday saying I needto return the device or I will have to pay $900 and some odd dollars.

T-mobile did an investigation and could not track the phone, come to find out the UPS driver never scanned the package. So t-mobile added this $900 and some odd dollars to my phone bill. Now I not only have to pay my phone bill but I have to pay for the returned cell phone they claims they never received.

I don't know if UPS stole my package or if t-mobile received the package and just telling me they never received it.Cn anyone tell me what can be doneabout the situation because I am clueless.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments