1.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My question at this point is how are they still in business??Till now I have not had a single parcel ever arrive on time.

It's either a day late or in my case today 3 days late!! What's the excuse? Well they say it's due to "Sever Weather" Wrong!! It's only chilly outside in Houston, no severe rain, ice, snow.

My 4 parcels have been in my city for 4 days and each time that it is "Out for delivery" they delay it by one business day. This is the 3 time they are delaying and it's un acceptable. They obviously can NOT keep up with customer deliveries. Not only that but I wait time for customer service was 81 minutes?!!

No way, this is too much at this point.I hope that sellers can learn from these events and change courier ASAP or they will lose business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments