I have been waiting for a package all week.I work full time and I go to school full-time.

I get one weekend off every two months. I ordered headlights for my car last week, and they were picked up by UPS Tuesday. I talked to multiple people about whether or not i could pick them up at the local location Friday so I could install them over the weekend. I was told by three different UPS employees that my package wouldn't make it to my local distribution hub until early Monday morning.

Now tonight (Friday 10:36pm cst) I tracked my package again, and guess where it is... My local distribution hub.

It got there a little after 8, I could have been there waiting for them and picked them up at that moment and I would be very satisfied, but the employees didn't have any idea what they were talking about and now I have to wait to install them for a couple months.Thanks UPS (sarcasm)!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1053243

Arrival scan means the trailer has arrived on the property at that time.

It then has to sit in line behind countless other trailers to be unloaded and sorted.

It does NOT mean your 1 box is there to pick up!