Colts Neck, New Jersey
1.9
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This happened to me as well!I shipped a bunch of my belongings back home and when I opened my box I noticed a few items were missing including my Apple TV and a bunch of other electronics!

I am horrified that such disgusting thieves are employed with a company that we are supposed to have faith in when it comes to delivering things that we PAY to get delivered.

I hope the person gets good use out of my things because when karma gets them I hope it'll get them hard.I never wish ill on people but some people are just disgusting, whoever raised these people did a horrible job of doing so.

Annak0007 wrote the review because of bad quality at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments