Turnaround Time

I find it really frustrating that ups continues to choose to not leave my packages inside my building in addition to deciding I should have to pick them up rather than trying again the next day where I could leave a signature.Honestly if I wanted to go pick up my packages I would have just gone to the store and picked it up myself.

Oh, and also, their website says it is at the access point. So I taketake the there. The lady tells me thatthat, that doesn't mean it is therethere until tomorrow. At the absolute very least they could be more clear about that in their website.

Gigantic waste of my time.Not happy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments