Broadmeadows, Victoria County
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Called again after waiting for 49 minutes, told the girl I wanted to talk to a supervisor, I was asked for a reference no, so I provided it. I was on hold for 7 minutes.

I didn't hang up but called using a different phone asked for a supervisor and was asked had I called earlier today, I said no, I was transferred to a supervisor and the supervisor answered within a minute, I was still on hold with the other call. I questioned this but was told she was sorry and the call is probably gone to another supervisors desk.

Issue was not resolved, parcel delivered to incorrect address that required a signature and was left at door.

I have text message from UPS saying item need signature at delivery otherwise I will need to make arrangements for alternative address where someone can sign if not home.

Will never recommend UPS to anyone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments