Broadmeadows, Victoria County
1.6
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Called John at UPS customer service who was not very helpful. I asked for a supervisor and he said he had to find one, he put the headset down and forgot to put me on hold, he had a conversation with a fellow colleague and I heard laughter regarding "supervisor" he then realised the line was still open and put the call on hold for 40 minutes when I hung up.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Similar situation.She didn't want to help me and was extremely rude.

When I asked if I could speak to anyone else she put the phone down without putting me on hold. She finally put me on hold when I told her I could hear her.

I haven't experienced that horrendous of customer service in many many years from any company.She shouldn't be answering phones for a living.