1.2
Turnaround Time

The worst service I had seen till yet.I had a package shipped to me from Old Navy.

I hear the bell and by the time I reach the door the persob left with a message that the package is to be collected from the Tremont Street, Boston centre. I visit the store twice and the storekeeper tells me they don't have the package. She brought in a wrong package and asked me to sign for it. It was hillarious for me as seconds before she checked my id.

Might be a mistake I thought. Later that day I called Old Navy and they told me that the package was still at the facility. I requested a cancellation of order. Its been one month since this happened and today when i checkd to see the status of my refund I was shocked to hear that the store still has the package.

Hats off ups for the great customer service.Fedex u guys are the best.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments