1.1
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I always cringe when I see my packages are being shipped by UPS.Several times I have has ups deliver packages to the wrong house.

2 times the home owner of the home they delivered too told them where I lived the first time they took the package and left, but did not deliver to me. The second time the ups driver threw the package at the front of their house and ran back to his truck. The tracking is fast but wrong most of the time many times they put in comments that my home is a business and I was closed nope definitely not a business and never closed. Their customer service is rude and absolutely no help.

They have had 3 packages of mine at the local ups shipping location for almost 2 weeks now and they promise they will deliver tomorrow, Monday morning.

Also just so happens tomorrow is the day these items ship back due to being undeliverable I'm holding my breath.Never have these issues with Fed Ex or USPS

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments