Middleburg Heights, Ohio
2.0

Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay.

Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and cardboard. Three Keys are chipped and a two inch crack in the hard plastic beneath the damaged keys. Filed a complaint with UPS and from everything I've read, they'll decline to pay for not meeting the fine print. I'll have to *** the bullet on this, but with the statistics of them not paying on claims being a notable item, I have a suggestion, since I feel UPS is reaping the benefits of profit from insurance money, they know they will not have to pay out.

Let's reverse this and demand that UPS must approved the package before shipping and accepting the insurance fee. Thank you

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: refuse package if doesn't meet your standards if sender wants insurance..

I didn't like: Delivery.