Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance.Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay.
Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and cardboard. Three Keys are chipped and a two inch crack in the hard plastic beneath the damaged keys. Filed a complaint with UPS and from everything I've read, they'll decline to pay for not meeting the fine print. I'll have to *** the bullet on this, but with the statistics of them not paying on claims being a notable item, I have a suggestion, since I feel UPS is reaping the benefits of profit from insurance money, they know they will not have to pay out.
Let's reverse this and demand that UPS must approved the package before shipping and accepting the insurance fee.Thank you
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- refuse package if doesn't meet your standards if sender wants insurance.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ups Insurance Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."