Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance.Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay.
Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and cardboard. Three Keys are chipped and a two inch crack in the hard plastic beneath the damaged keys. Filed a complaint with UPS and from everything I've read, they'll decline to pay for not meeting the fine print. I'll have to *** the bullet on this, but with the statistics of them not paying on claims being a notable item, I have a suggestion, since I feel UPS is reaping the benefits of profit from insurance money, they know they will not have to pay out.
Let's reverse this and demand that UPS must approved the package before shipping and accepting the insurance fee.Thank you
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- refuse package if doesn't meet your standards if sender wants insurance.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ups Insurance Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."