UPS's service is TERRIBLE!!I had to pick up a package at a pick up center because they said no one home to sign!

Sign?? I've been receiving packages for a while & this time they need a signature?? Makes no sense. When I went to the center here in League City, Tx., I was told by a "supervisor" that they couldn't find my packages.

This guy Arthur was a punk kid that was so unprofessional & lacked any managerial or communication skills. He searched for about an hour while I waited at the center until he came up with one box. Ok, he got half the order. He then searched for another hour & brought me someone else's package & if it weren't for me being honest, he wouldv'e let me walk right out with someone else's package.

Unbelieveable! He then proceeded to get an attitude because I made the comment that he was willing to give me someones else's package. There I lost it with this guy inside but I was raging because he acted as if he could care less that the package was found & had a whatever attitude. I left after that & tried to complain to someone about what happened.

THERE IS NO COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT AT UPS!! INCREDIBLE! IF YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH UPS OR AN EMPLOYEE, WELL BETTER GET READY TO RECEIVE A "WE DON'T CARE ATTITUDE" BY THEM BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE & NO ONE TO COMPLAIN TOO! WELL, I FINALLY RECEIVED MY PACKAGE A WEEK LATER...I STILL THINK THEY HELD MY PACKAGE AT THEIR FACILITY OUT OF SPITE.

IF ARTHUR WOULD'VE BEEN MY EMPLOYEE, I WOULD'VE FIRED HIM ON THE SPOT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I'LL NEVER USE UPS AGAIN IF I CAN HELP IT, BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO COMPLAIN OR GET ANYTHING DONE BECAUSE IT IS A CONTINUOUS LOOP OF THE SAME PEOPLE TAKING THE CALLS.

WHERE'S THE UPPER MANAGEMENT????THIS COMPANY HAS *** POOR COMMUNICATION, TACT & MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN MY OPINION!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #853520

I work for UPS and we can be difficult at times.Though most of us are pretty helpful.

The only reason why you would need to sign for a pkg is if the shipper added that to the pkg. Or if the pkg contained wine/alcohol.

Now with the customer service person, can't help you there. Some of them are not as bright as the others.

When you were there you should have asked to speak to the center manager or one of the full time supervisors.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

We are all not like that.

"smiles"

#207848

Sounds like the sender requested a signature. You probably went in there annoyed because of that and acted like a bitchh right from the start, then wondered why you got crapppy service.