I live in an apartment complex in a busy foot traffic area.If you leave something outside my door, it's for anyone's taking that is passing by.

When FedEx has a delivery, they knock on the door. If no one answers, they deliver the package to the leasing office who gladly takes and holds it for me. I was traveling this week and UPS tells me they left a package outside my door - yep, its now missing. Thanks UPS.

I won't buy from companies that ship UPS anymore - only FedEx.

By the way UPS, I'm filing my claim and you are going to cover this one.Perhaps you should send your drivers to FedEx for training so they can understand the meaning of 'customer service'.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I absolutely agree that our Fedex drivers are much better than UPS drivers. Perhaps because UPS drivers are unionized but they complain every single time that they have to pick up packages from our company. We recently instituted a company policy with all our vendors and clients that we only ship Fedex and not UPS.

pwn3d is spot on ,people think that we worry about their ***.. we don't care..

Signature is not required with FedEx and your package is still safe, and no, I don't work for them, i'm a loyal customer following decades of good customer service. I always regret it when UPS delivers. Perhaps you should have FedEx deliver you a book on online etiquette - I'm sure they would be happy to accommodate you.

You are wrong.FEDEX leaves packages out just like UPS.

Your 1, single, sole, only delivery driver does this for you. It's not required and he shouldn't do it.

That's wasting time.

You are a retard for ordering things and having them delivered ups or fedex and not requiring a signature.Retard.