I'm thinking of suing UPS for damages and discrimination.This company is bad service.
Treat customers like dogs. When delivered will leave a note on the door without touching the bell. You ask for a supervisor and leave you waiting and then you answer and say wait a minute and I transferred to a ghost town. They have no talent and are professionals in service.
Whoever wants to join a server in suing UPS can contact me.
Do not use this service.Best use FedEx or USPS for a company that has no respect with your customers is not company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damage Claim
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "hardly ever get a package anymore that is not busted open, sometimes small holes or big tears. received two orders this week in different towns both had huge tears on..."
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "Am a foreign visitor to ATLANTA GEORGIA , and on 11th September 2016 ,about 6.00pm to 7.00pm .I made few purchase from CVS pharmacy ,but discovered that some of it..."
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."