driver dropped off package while no one was home and did not collect shipping charges.after no word from UPS for 2 months a letter from a collection agency shows up and demands payment or action will be taken against me.

they never tried to collect in the 2 months and then threaten action against me for no payment. I paid to prevent damage to my credit rating from this unscrupulous company.

Because of this and many other bad experiences with this company I refuse to use this shipper ever again.I also sent an email to this company but I doubt they will respond as they never even tried to collect before sending the bill to collection agency

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments