Turnaround Time

I am have been trying to receive a package from the UPS Secaucus Office for the past 2 weeks. They are the most incompetent people ever.

The driver at first could not find my address (even though everyone with google maps can find it). The package eventually went back to the original sender. The second time I arranged to have the package delivered by a certain date (I called them and it was documented online). I worked from home that day to sign for the package, I was then told at the end of the day that the package never left the site for delivery.

I have never ever had to deal with such incompetence. Use Fedex next time.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Can not deliver a package.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 19, 2015.

Comments

Hoboken, New Jersey, United States #999363

UPS returned a package I was expecting after saying three times that no one was home to accept delivery. I was home all three times.

I called UPS to complain but they said they couldn't do anything. I reordered the item and the same thing happened on the supposed first delivery attempt. Bottom line is that there driver never attempted delivery. I called to complain and the people at the Secaucus office didn't seem to care in the least The next day, the driver did finally show up and rang the buzzer.

I remotely opened the main door as I was leaving my apartment.

The driver opened the door, tossed the item inside damaging it and left. The UPS system showed the item (which required a signature for delivery) had been signed for, but I never signed anything.