Discrimination, against seasonal workers at UPS.

I got a hernia while Working as a seasonal Driver Help, Now When I tried to contact Supervisor about it they only told me that they will contact me back soon, they never did, then I went to the emergency room, with pain from hernia., so the doctors told me that this was a workers comp case., and they give me a paper to take to employer,. only then they took me to one of their doctors. wich the supervisor talked to, and say to the doctor this is only a seasonal worker doc. so You know what to do!!!., and ofcourse the Doctor say that I was Fine and I had Nothing that I could go to work next day. now they are refusing workers comp or paying for any medical cost for the surgery hernia repair that I just have done a couple days ago !!!!

they also threatening to fire the Driver that was working with me that day, if he testify or say anything or something about it !!

now they want the seasonal workers to met the driver some where else other than the UPS building where they have the trucks because they do not want the seasonal workers to see the posting about employee rights. workers comp. and info on the medical providers that they have !!??

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

They can't stop you from seeing your own doctor..go to yours