I was originally given a delivery date of 11/21 from 9:30am - 1:30pm for my package so I scheduled to work from home during that time.At 8:11am on 11/21, I received an email stating my delivery was delayed and would be delivered on 11/22 between 10:15am - 2:15pm.

I adjusted my work schedule AGAIN to work from home during that time. I stayed at home until 4:15pm on 11/22 for delivery but no delivery person came. Then I looked on the UPS website which said a delivery attempt was made at 1:16pm and my delivery was again rescheduled for 11/25. I was sitting at home right next to my front door all day on 11/22 and there was no notice left so I know no delivery attempt was made.

This is the second time this has happened for a UPS delivery at my address.UPS should monitor their drivers to ensure they are actually making the delivery attempts they are recording.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

That just means it was misloaded and instead of sheeting it as such they have it sheeted as no one home. call corporate and demand a refund on shipping charges. They do have a way of knowing if the driver made a valid attempt