I got off work and waited for UPS to deliver a laptop I ordered online as a Christmas gift for my mom.I checked the tracking information and it showed my package was delivered at 2:30 PM and signed by me.

I didn't even get home from work until 3 PM and I live alone so no one could have signed. UPS wasn't helpful and just kept saying "we show it was delivered and you signed for it before finally telling me to contact the sender to file a claim.

She also claimed they do not keep track of the drivers so they had no information as to who delivered it.Such B.S.!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #758654

This just happened to me too.Waited all day for my package ( for christmas gifts )because the tracking info said it was going to be delivered by the end of the day.

Re- checked it online at 6pm because package hasn't arrived, but UPS tracking update stated that it was delivered at 4:45pm and left at "front door". What happened to ringing the door bell? Why would the driver leave a package in front of my door along a busy street? So frustrating!!!

I called UPS customer service and told me to call the shipper so they can start to investigate.

Got a refund from the shipper and had to re-do Xmas shopping because UPS is unreliable.What a hassle.