4.0
Tracking Tool

The package had 1 failed Del attempt so I got the notice in the foyer of my apt building.I was home my intercom never was buzzed.

I got a 2nd del email so I was waiting for the pkg. He did not buzz my intercom again A neighbor came to my apt and told me ups was here for me .I told my neighbor to go down and tell him I would be right down. I just had to start to use a walker, so I went down there and no ups guy,no ups truck in sight, no pkg and a 2nd Del attempt. on the door.

Plus I left a note on the 1st notice to leave it with the live in Manager. Well no PKG anywhere. I get an e-mail saying that it was del to the customer lady.

I asked everyone if they signed for it.NO

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups customer care from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $109 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments