I went into UPS today and after receiving horrible customer service from the clerk, Cathy, like she could not be bothered, they tried to charge me an unacceptable not even reasonable amount to ship a water machine.I told the owner Mike, here in Reno, NV located on South McCarran Blvd, near Longely Lane, that the water machine was under warranty and that the company would pay for the shipping damages if incurred.

Mike told me because the value of the water machine was over 1,000.00 that they would have to by "UPS standards." pack the item in 2 boxes costing over 60.00. I explained that I would prefer as the customer to choose whether this was packaged in one or two boxes and not have to pay an extra amount on top of horrible service. I mean really, these clerks get paid $30.00 to pack a box. i bet not so where does the money go?

There was no logical reason why they would pack it in 2 boxes, other than it was their policy. They had no logical answers and were not helpful what so ever. I will be contacting their corporate offices and no matter what they tell me I will never do business with UPS again. I am tired of multi-billion dollar companies taking advantage of consumers.

I would rather use FedEx from now on and have never once had a problem with them. It makes me wonder how they hire their employee's and what money they are raking in.

I remember seeing on television the UPS employee's throwing packages over people's fences rather than delivering to their door.After that and this situation, I have no kind words to say and will tell anyone who will listen.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments