2.2

If you look at my online chat with Fredy S. in customer service, please do not be surprised by my online recounting of experiences with your company, and UPS Express in particular.

I have received EIGHT packages from throughout the country shipped on thursday and friday, delivered friday and saturday, by USPS and Fed-Ex. yet your company's inability to deliver a package 5 miles over a three day period, even though the weather was fine, and the constant lies of when it would be delivered....They did not deliver a perishable package, which I talked to them at length about, and made my 70 year old parents spend two days at home waiting for a package that they promised would be delivered, but was not. They missed Valentines day and her Birthday....THERE WAS NO "ADVERSE WEATHER" AS CLAIMED, ON THURSDAY A.M. IT WAS IN WATERTOWN, MA..THE TOWN NEXT TO CAMBRIDGE (DELIVERY ADDRESS)...5 MILES AWAY.

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY WAS CLEAR AND SUNNY, WITH NO SNOWFALL TO CLEAN UP. USPS and Fed-Ex delivered packages from California, N.M.

and Florida, some sent Friday afternoon, and delivered by NOON ON SATURDAY!!! (I have proof!)

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Tracking tool.

I didn't like: Unethical business practices, Deception, Inabilty to perform primary task, Delivery, Poor customer service, Customer service agents.

• Fraudulent Representation