UPS shipping a lot but offer bad service:

Nov 6th, my package has arrived China Custom and required document for clearance.But nobody noticed me until I call UPS hotline.

A guy who named Kidson Zhao sent me a mail without instruction. I had to call times for documentation. I complaint to hotline, but got cold word that "it is the process". Times I tracked after that, no progress.

17th, I had to call the custom who answered "no submission"! The custom office called UPS directly for the document.

18th, Custom got document.23th, a postman gave me package rudely.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Logic??lol dude you're a dummass.

mike was talking about the original complaint. see those numbers after the names? those are dates and times. they go in chronological order.

mike wrote his comment first.hahahaha.

#209990

Mike,

Roger never wrote the word postmen, he said UPS driver.

:x I have ordered numerous items over the internet the majority of them have been delivered by ups.I live in the country and have a 300 yard driveway.

I have had the drivers leave items on the road, in the woods, in my poll barn in wood shed, next to the poll barn and next to the wood shed. Now how am I supposed to know where these items are and if they are even delivered. Their last ploy is they can't get down my plowed driveway. In WI we get snow and I have plowed the driveway twice for ups "person" and they still did not even try to get down the driveway.

The drivers excuse was hazardous conditions.

I would not use ups if I did not have to.Use the post office

Winterset, Iowa, United States #93316

Is this a UPS complaint or a USPS complaint, bucause UPS does not have postmen, the Postal Service does.