I found 'missed you' sign high above eye level on the glass NEXT to my door, meaning not on my door and not eye level, so if I don't go look for it, I won't even know it's there! I'm 5'4", average height, not particularly short but it seems the sign was meant for me to miss it was posted so high. How would I know to look for it? Well, when I check my online tracking and it says delivery attempt was made! Yet I didn't hear any door bells!! This has happened 5 times now, so I'm writing this complaint!

There was another 2 incidences that I saw the UPS guy running back to his truck while I got down the stairs, not knowing they were delivery to my door or my neighbors.

Another time, after staying home specifically to wait for the delivery- the UPS guy knocked and was ready to run off, again without ringing my door bell. I had to chase after him to get my package!

I missed another shipment today, again, found out from online tracking. Went to my door and there it was the 'missed you' sign. I WAS home! Then I recalled hearing something two hour ago. Recently my neighbors been doing some interior renovation. We are in a condo complex. UPS guy again didn't ring door bell. He probably knocked, but it sounded like sounds from my neighbor's construction since I was upstairs.

I heard that UPS requires their workers to only stop briefly at each delivery, but not ringing the door bell is just RIDICULOUS! Don't they realize that if they would just try to delivery properly they'd save the time of having to do 2nd and 3rd attempts to the same houses???!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Downey, California, United States #588200

Sounds like the drivers are stopping by your house but have missed you. Sign up for UPS My Choice at ups.com. This will allow you to have control of your shipments.