UPS tried to deliver a package on 12-21-09 DURING the day, when everyone was at work. They left a card saying they'd try again the next day (again, when everyone is AT WORK). They tried one more time during the work day, and instead of sending the package to a local drop, they RETURNED the package to California.

HOW is that reasonable? Now my son's Aunt has to pay to have the package SENT BACK.

I will never use UPS again, and I encourage everyone I know not to use UPS. They are completely useless.

Thanks for ruining my son's Christmas, UPS!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

First of all why are you complaining about not getting a package because you are at work? You know it's coming why give your home address drivers have so many packages on their trucks how would you like to have your doorbell ring at 2am because UPS is bowing down to you. Think about it people if you work then give the shipper your work address drivers work 7am-7pm

THAT IS SOOO NOT TRUE!I HATE UPS!

THEY LIED TWICE AND SAID THAT I REFUSED THE PACKAGE WHEN I SAT AT THE WINDOW ALL DAY AND THEY DID NOT EVEN ONCE KNOCK ON MY DOOR OR LEAVE A NOTICE! WHEN I CALLED TO FIND OUT THEY SAID SOMETHING HAPPENED AT MY ADDRESS TWO YEARS AGO AND COULD NOT DELIVER HERE! WTF THEY DELIVERED 21 PACKAGES TO ME THE WEEEK BEFORE. AND NOT ONLY THAT WHY DIDNT THEY SAY THAT ON THE TRACKING INFO WHY LIE AND SAY I REFUSED THE PACKAGE????

TO STILL GET PAID MAYBE! UPS IS BULL_ _ _ _!, I WILL ALWAYS USE FED EX! AND I WILL NOT ORDER FROM COMPANIES THAT ONLY USE UPS!

I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO CONTACT THE MAIN OFFICE TO NO AVAIL WHERE DO YOU FILE A COMPLAINT?YOU CANT!!!!

I found that the standing policy of USPS is to make one attempt and then hold the package for pickup at the location listed on the notice.No REATTEMPT will be made unless you call and request it and they will send the package back after five business days.

I found this out when I paid over $50 for overnight express and they didn't even go the the door but left the notice in the mail box.

There was a person to pick up the package.Priority Mail is first rate but Express Mail I'll only use to pay a bill or send a legal document.

Yeah but it's more fun to be a whiner on here than to actually read the note!

Severnyy, Rostov, Russian Federation #98861

Let me get this straight.... UPS is supposed to know what time you are supposed to be home and they left you a note so that you could make other delivery arrangements? Did you even read the instructions on the note?

Question, how is UPS supposed to know your sons work schedule? All you or your son had to do is call UPS with the tracking number and they would have given you options to obtain your package; whether it be picking up at local hub, or rescheduling delivery. If you knew that the package required a signature, and was usually being delivered during work hours, why would you just keep sitting around hoping for a new delivery time?