1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

BUYERS BEWARE : I bought two wedding dresses from BHLDN. I bought the first one and shortly after they released their summer collection and I bought a second wedding dress with the intentions of returning the first one.

The first wedding dress was supposed to be delivered through UPS on May 14. It was not delivered because Joshs name is on the buzzer and mine is not. UPS did not attempt to contact me, I had to contact them to determine where the *** the dress was. The second dress comes and it is my dream wedding dress.

However, they decided that I need to pay 187.43 dollars for a Brokerage COD fee... which is odd considering that BOTH of the dresses came from the same store BHLDN. They told me it was because the second one was shipped from China. I called BHLDN and they confirmed that BOTH dresses came from the United States as that is where their warehouse is.

I refused to pay the 187.43 fee and now I have no wedding dress. Getting your wedding dress is supposed to be an exciting experience, not a nightmare.

Thanks UPS for your terrible service. All this to say, don’t ship your purchases through UPS because they are junk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 23.

Comments