I ordered a parcel from Hong Kong - It is still there .Tracking has not updated for 1 week - still has not been released - They refuse to take any responsibility.

They are the worst company. I phoned up 8 times to speak to customer support - They change the reason each time and lie. When I ask to speak to their supervisor they put me on hold for 30 minutes until I have to give up. Unhelpful and pointless service.

This is my first experience with UPS and last.

It will also be the last time my wholesaler uses them.They are rubbish

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery, Poor customer service, Unethical business practices, Customer service agents, Bad service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

AT LEAST YOU GOT HOLD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SOMEONE SAID THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING, EVEN IT WAS A LIE.UPS HERE NOTIFIED ME OF A DELIVERED PACKAGE, WHICH OF COURSE , WAS NOT DELIVERED.

THE INANE "HELP" SECTION SAID LOOK FOR THE PACKAGE ON THE PORCH. GEEZ...THAT'S BRILLIANT. CHAT ROOM FOLKS ASKED THE SAME THING. AGAIN BRILLIANT.

THEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION, BUT UPS WOULD NOT FOLLOW UP AND ADVISE AND WOULD NOT PROVIDE ANY CONTACT FOR MY FOLLOWUP AT UPS.

SO WILL UPS REALLY LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION WHEN THERE IS NO FOLLOWUP WITH THE CUSTOMER? REALLY NOW. SO I AM WAIT TO 10 DAYS FOR WHAT.

I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO CALL BACK IN 2 HOURS DUE TO SOME OUTAGE. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. DROPPED THE CHAT LINE AND CALLED UPS DIRECTLY AND TOLD THAT IF I HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS I AM TO ASK THEM OF THE SHIPPER AMAZON. FOR PITY'S SAKE.

AMAZON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UPS' LOSING MY PACKAGES. LAST YEAR, THE UPS DELIVERY GUY WAS DROPPING MY NEIGHBOR'S AND MY PACKAGES AT STRANGE ADDRESSES 5 MILES AWAY AND I MEAN MULTIPLE PACKAGES. FEDEX AND USPS ARE MUCH MORE RELIABLE AND I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM WHATSOEVER. JUST UPS.

DOESN'T UPS WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS QUICKLY, LOCATE THE BAD ACTOR AND THEN FIRE HIM? GUESS NOT. SO I REORDERED EVERYTHING THROUGH AMAZON AND JUST HOPE IT GETS HERE BY CHRISTMAS AND A DIFFERENT SHIPPER.

UPS HAS JUST TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE; THIS JUST AN AWFUL...

AND HERE I AM A STOCKHOLDER IN UPS!TIME TO DUMP MY STOCK.