I mailed 2 packages to GA from NY Monday 03-22-10.One Package was 22 x 22 x 12 40 LBS - Was Charged $19.45, the other package was 26 x 26 x 13 63 LBS was quoted about $30.00.

I always write the box size and weight on the box so I do not get the labels mixed. I was charged $302.47 for the 2nd package. I called and have spent 6 to 8 hours so far on the phone with UPS. The final reply from UPS was that the weasurements were not on the label so they charged me $302.47 but she could not see any charges on my card because they have not collected yet, the money was not in their account yet.

WHAT, they have no way of seeing how much they charge until they actually get the money from you. This makes no sense and if I did not check my account several times a day I may have not noticed this and been ripped off again. Now I have to cancel my card and file a dispute against UPS. These guys are criminals, yea it may have been a mistake, but not being able to see how much they charged me is crazy.

I told the UPS agent that this was not acceptable and I could not believe that there company had so much fat that they could not track down what they charged me. I used to ship with UPS $1000's of dollars a month, but after being ripped off by the ( mystery ) charges for so long, I now use USPS and only use UPS when I have to.

Yet every time I do, I get ripped off.

Review about: Ups Account.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Can you tell me more about this UPSP delivery company? I have never heard of them and would be interested to find out more about them.

Sir,

Although I didn't have near the trouble you are currently having with UPS...may I suggest you try FedEx as well? UPSP is a reputable shipper and also a good alternative. UPS has proven themselves worthless in my eyes and deserves no loyalty on any level.