I live in a big apartment building that UPS can't always get into therefore they'll take my package back to the nearest store for pickup next day...however when they do get into the building on most occasions they have just left my package outside of my suite without even a knock on the door.

Other times I havent been home and my package is left there for hours.. easy for anyone to steal if they wanted to but at least it's on my floor where usually only the tenants living on my floor pass by. THIS TIME two of my packages were just left in the f***ing mail room right off the main lobby!!! I dont understand the thought process of these delivery drivers.

You're already in the building, why wouldnt you attempt delivery to my door? And if thats not successful, take it back to the ups store, which seems like the sensible thing to do but few drivers actually do it. And why? Because you're too lazy to process a delivery slip or?

Leaving it in a communal mail room with lots of random foot traffic is not delivery service.

It's bulls**t.May as well leave it in the middle of the f***ing street at that point.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments