Tracking Tool

Update by user Dec 01, 2016

I have previously ordered from the company Sephora numerous times & received shipments via UPS.I have contacted UPS Customer Service, which were no help.

I contacted the shipper as well. I have had packages left on the hood of the vehicle in the driveway and in front of the garage before. Apparently this one was supposed to be at the front door. I checked the entire premises and with neighbors.

It would at least be nice if the package was always left at the front door.I guess that I am at a loss.

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2016

First time ever I have not received a package from UPS surprisingly lol.Via their tracking it was delivered at the front door.

Due to the fact that I checked the entire outdoor premiss & neighboors, I would call a representative. The next day I called UPS customer service & the service was awful, very unfriendly! I dread getting packages delivered by this company because their service is less than stellar on so many levels. Previous times that I have received UPS packages was when the driver put in on the front end of the vehicle parked in the driveway.

I found some crumpled up UPS notes on the ground of failure to deliver, etc. Second time, left it in front of the garage door. Third time, gave it to the neighbor in the duplex next door because their garage door was open.

Fourth time it was delivered by the front door...yeah!Only one driver who actually left the package where it should be delivered.

Deluxe_Dame wrote the review about Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments