Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My package was to arrive on the 24th Nov.then midway it changed to information unavailable and when that situation did not change I assumed that it will come at a later date to be decided by UPS but around 7PM the status changed and it showed the delivery date back to 24th , I was having dinner with friends in a restaurant and rushed home to receive the package , around 730 I phoned to enquire if it will be delivered or not the agent told me that it has yet to reach the final delivery centre so it will not delivered today .

Is it a joke to you guys , you claim that the online info is latest and updated , does not seem to be so ? You made me leave a social outing and still I did not receive my package ??

What do you have to say for this ??Horrible service , I will never use UPS again Disgustingly,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1245638

Thanksgiving Nov 24th is a Holiday and UPS was closed.