Whitehorse, Yukon Territory

I called them up on Dec.11th to get an 18lb parcel from Edmonton Alberta to Whitehorse Yukon.

They quoted me $40.70. When the bill came it was $130.14. I disputed it and they just keep saying that they don't quote over the phone and that the fellow must have mistaken my destination. I told them that I had the fellows name and I had documented the conversation.

She said it didn't matter and that we had to pay the full amount, which amounts to three times the quoted amount.I will never use UPS again and I will go out of my way to spread the word to all business associates about fraudulent tactics used within the UPS world of crime.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $90. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about parcel at Ups was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments