Manufacturer: Ups Category: Delivery Services Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I asked UPS to take a package to South Africa and asked them to get their driver to drop in their appropriate documents for my colleagues to complete. They said they would and that the driver would wait while my colleagues completed the docs. The driver refused to wait and stalked out without picking up the package. I rang UPS who got the driver to drop in again. This he did, but refused to wait for the documentsto be completed. He grabbed the...
MattD78

MattD78 Don't ask a busy driver to wait and call UPS when the documents are finished/ready? That's an idea.

1.9
I liked
  • Very bad
I didn't like
  • Package delivered late

Ups Priority Delivery Service Review

They charge people for 1 to 2 day priority shipping but dont priority ship. Package should have been here friday. Still in california...we are in michugan. How much money are they making by doing that? Not the first time this has happened either. See why we shouldnt pricatize our postal service completely? Rich jerks trying to get richer not caring how they impact others lives.