I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY FOR UPS TO DELIVER A PACKAGE TO ME I HAVE BEEN TRACKING MY PACKAGE SINCE IT LEFT THE SHIPPER ON UPS.COM MY PACKAGE WAS PUT ON THE TRUCK AT 4:53 Friday morning AND NOW IT IS AFTER 7PM THE DRIVER LIED AND TRIED TO SAVE HE ATTEMPTED TO DELIVER MY PACKAGE TO ME AT 6:55PM WHICH IS A LIE I HAVE BEEN SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM WITH MY CURTAINS OPEN WAITING FOR UPS WITH NO LUCK. NOW I AM ON HOLD WAITING FOR OVER AN HOUR FOR UPS SUPERVISOR TO GET BACK TO ME THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED AT ALL AND UPS NEEDS TO GET THEIR DRIVERS IN ORDER. I AM ASKING ALL COMPANYS TO STOP USING UPS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE SHIPPERS OR RECEIVERS THEY DESTROY PACKAGES AS WELL AS NEVER DELIVER THEM

taylorstefani37 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery, poor customer service, customer service agent and unethical business practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Villa Rica, Georgia, United States #1203767

I have a package that's been there over two weeks now I've tried to call customer service and got no where I'm so pissed as soon as I typed in this location I saw nothing but bad reviews and the the same problem with packages being lost I'm trying to understand why ups would allow this location to be bad they need to seriously clean house and hire employees that are trustworthy and capable of doing their job