I have had two failures made by UPS in 2 weeks. The first was last week. On that occasion the package was logged as being on van for delivery on Tuesday around 0700. I waited in all day and nothing appeared. Around 1900 I checked the tracking system and it had logged an exception and showed a status:- The package was missed at the UPS facility, UPS will deliver on the next business day. I had to wait until around 1800 the following day!

This week the identical thing has happened. I rang customer services - who tell me the driver has just run out of time. It appears the website lies - presumably the scan onto the van proves it got on the van. Customer services could tell me only that it would be delivered sometime tomorrow up to 1900. I asked him to ring the Sedgefield depot and ask them to give me first delivery. He refused.

I am totally apalled by their service. 12 hour delivery slots! I will never use them again by choice. Much better service by DPD with 2 hour delivery slots texted to you.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Woking, England, United Kingdom #685947

Same here Waited all day same message @about 6pm! I do hope They will deliver my package tomorrow !

Agree about DPD ,They give you almost exact delivery time and They Deliver :)

You know U Pieceof Sh*t!!!!