New Hampton, Missouri
Featured Not resolved

UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had been rolled in the dirt and was open on one end.

Delivery/tracking said left at close to 6pm last night, on 9/30, but wasn't left here at all. We were outside at that time, and saw truck go flying past our house. It didn't stop at any of the houses on this street at all.

And don't appreciate a dirty box being left on the hood of my nice truck either.

This person wrote the review because of "delivery, lies and damage" at Ups and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Salem, Oregon, United States #1228538

I agree with Anonymous in North Fork.Probably left at wrong address.

Looks like it's from Doctors F&S..maybe UPS was scared of your dog?Might be why your neighbors didn't leave on your porch..lol..I'm kidding.

North Fork, California, United States #1223074

Possibly it was misdelivered to a neighbor over a street (since the truck went past your house) who left it on your truck after they got home and found it? It looks as if they might even have opened it and then discovered it wasn't theirs. This happens to us now and then, though more often with the postal service, and it it is delivered to one neighbors house they just keep it.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1221655

You really think the Driver is going to take the box and clean it up like new?

It's not a nice truck, looks like a POS

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #1221966

Shoulda bought a Ford.

Moline, Illinois, United States #1221476

Probably had a dog outside.

Frankfort, Kentucky, United States #1221290

maybe get the driver ''relocated'', but that's the best you'll able to do