1.4
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

UPS customer service is a joke.I emailed them back and forth after my scheduled pickup, which I had to pay for because the closest UPS shipper is inconveniently far, was performed before the window of time I scheduled for.

I live in a city and do not feel comfortable leaving a package on the porch of my building when I am at work. I came home just in time to see the UPS truck leaving, when they should not have been there for another hour. I have emailed customer service only for them to ignore what I've told them and ultimately just stop responding to me.

That is horrible customer service.I will now call them not only about my missed pickup (which I will have to reschedule and pay for again), but customer service which just decides to stop responding.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments