2.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I would like to formally complaint about UPS service today 28th September 2016.They were supposed to pick 5 parcels up today from my place.

After waiting at home all they long wasting my time, at 4.30pm the driver has called me to say that he was in front of my property. With the phone still in my hand I went straight away to open the door and NO ONE, NO BODY was there. How is that possible? I don't know.

After waiting for one hour on the street with the phone in my hand waiting for a call that obviously would never happen, UPS says that it is my fault because I was not at home.

That is what the driver has said apparently.I want to complaint about this driver who has said that has been at london road, cr0 2te at 4.30pm on the 28 september 2016 but has decided not to pick my 5 parcels up today.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Concord, Ontario, Canada #1219737

Stay away, far away from UPS at all cost