1.5

I frequently receive residential packages for someone with a similar address. The time spent in attempting to inform UPS of the error so the driver may pick up and redeliver to the correct address is ridiculous.

Furthermore, trying to make a complaint via email requires my personal information that is irrelevant.

I know this is a common enough problem to warrant UPS to provide on its website either a dedicated number or some easy way to report a mis-delivery.

FYI, I realize I could deliver the package myself or call the people whose package it is and have done both. However, there are times this is difficult and most importantly does not correct the driver who I know is on a schedule and timed per delivery.

Come on UPS, for all the information on the website to earn business, a quick link to report a wrong delivery should be easy and another service to ensure repeat business from the intended recipient.

Txjbrown2 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments