Terrible company that makes huge mistakes, costs others a lot of money, makes excuses rather than taking ownership of mistakes, and does proceeds with an attitude that contradicts any attempts to make things right.They attempted to deliver my package to a city 35 minutes from where I live.

The addresses were not even similar. They left a notice at that home, that person called UPS and said they'd pick it up, they went to the UPS facility and retrieved my package. I must also state that I am female and the person who retrived it was male. Our names could not have been more different.

Upon each conversation with UPS thereafter they pointed fingers at the company who shipped it (***). A lady from the UPS facility called me to apologize, as she was responsible for handing my packagae over to the wrong person. Following her apology she told me that she could provide me the name and address of the man who picked it up so that I could get in touch with him and retrieve the package myself. I was appauled.

The compaby I purchased the package from has now sent me a brand new $900 package free of charge (in lieu of a major mistake made my UPS), however I spoke with a rude supervisor this afternoon wondering where my package was .

Again, blamed the company I purchased from for wrongly entering my address, which was entered the opposite of the way it was during the first attempt, as instructed by a UPS employee.I have never been so dissatisfied with a delivery service and I am angry beyond words.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments