I called ups to pick up two boxes with clothes from my house new clothes that i bought over the summer, mind you this was the first time I am using them to ship packages neither box was small in a matter of days one of my package was missing and the other arrived damage. I have to work hard for my money and these incompetent people that work at UPS cannot find one of my package this is the most incompetent set of people I have ever realty with

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I do not think people are going to come on a website and just lie about their experience just for the fun of it.what is the reward?.this company is really messed up and they need to fix it. people are really hurting,and losing money.