1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

A package was going to be delivered while I was at work, and I was unable to tell if it would require a signature.I saw the option online to have the package delivered to a UPS Store instead.

I chose this option so I could pick it up after work and not have to worry about it getting sent back to a sorting facility if I wasn't at home to sign for it. After choosing to redirect the package to a store, the tracking says it'll deliver to the store by the end of the day, but doesn't seem to know where the package actually is. I become unsure about this redirect option I chose, and consider cancelling my request, but don't find any option to online. I check with the store I redirected it to at the end of the day, and they don't have the package.

Only after calling UPS do I know that redirecting the package added a day onto my shipping time, since apparently redirecting the package from my home to a UPS store 5 minutes away was such a complicated system process that it warranted another day of shopping. Now the day's over, the tracking has even more vague information as to where my package actually is, and that option to cancel my redirect request I'd searched for all day online finally shows up; right when I completely don't need it to.

I will avoid using UPS in the future if I can help it.

What a poor, cumbersome process.If redirecting your package needlessly delays it a day, there NEEDS to be a notification of that when you choose that option.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments