Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I work all day so your day delivery does me no good.You should have an box to check off for second attempt to be after a certain time.

I wanted my package deliveted next door on the second day and left a note to do so but your *** policy wouldnt allow.Now for the third attempt I called your so called customer service number that makes every effort to keep people from speaking to a real person. After spending 20 minutes with a non personable emotionlist person who booked a delivery address change for me only to tell me at the end of it all that not only was it a $7.00 plus tax charge but it would be another 2-3 day delivery. I cancelled the redirect thinking I would be able to just go to my local UPS down the street the next day and pick it up since it wss already at final dilivery, easy right? wrong!.

The parcel wad now at the central UPS centre and because its not open on weekends I now have to figure out how to go there and pick my package up. They are only open Mon to Friday just like the days I work except you can only pick up parcels between 7:40 to 9:30 am and then again 4:30 to 6:30 pm. the times may be off by a little but you see what I mean. UPS has been the worst delivery service ive dealt with from no flexibility to poor delivery times, to poor un empathetic customer service, to inconvienient pick up location and times.

To be honest I am affraid I might not get it now before they return to sender.Very very bad service.

Kitchguy wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments