Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a gift card and it was being sent ups.It was suppose to arrive to its destination before Christmas and it never came then they said it would be delivered the 27th.

I had it held at the ups center in Watertown Ct where the receiver was suppose to pick it up. When she arrived the customer service personnel told her the package was lost, the label must have fallen off. So I had to call ups 800 number to put in a claim. Ups is the worst delivery service I have ever encountered .

How do you loose a Christmas gift. I am highly upset. NEVER go thru this with FedEx!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so upset.That gift was for a kid and they ruined a part of his Christmas!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups pick up service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups pick up service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments