Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user May 29, 2021

I had a package in shipment form EU to Philippines and it was held in China for x-ray inspection for 10 days...Why? I call UPS Philippines and they say the generic that it is not in their control since it is in China.

User's recommendation: Use FedEx Philippines as they are honest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Priority Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

UPS Cons: Organized crime cartel asia.

Comments

#2018403

I send packages to my cousin in the Philippines via UPS and they ALWAYS have a issue once they get to the Philippines. Weather delays, when it is sunny or mechanical failures or something else always some excuse of why they can not deliver on time, this was happening before the pandemic.

From what my cousin told me everyone in the Philippines hates UPS. For the actual delivery UPS sub-contracts it out to another delivery company which they ALWAYS blame them for the delayed deliveries.

I now ship by Postal Service as they are way more reliable and faster. I took about 10 days in the Philippines for UPS to deliver, Phil Post takes about 6-8 days and that in with this pandemic going.

#2018404
@PissedConsumer2018403

Always an excuse never Philippines UPS fault!!!!!!!!!!

#2017761

As a UPS manager in the Philippines UPS does not have a official customer black list! Currently UPS packages are being delayed in South East Asia because the Singapore region office management have implemented international transit cost saving program due to the suspension of the UPS Service Guarantee, announced on 26 March 2020, that remains in place for intra-Asia UPS Worldwide Expedited services.

Philippine UPS implements safety protocols to ensure the health and safety of our employees and the communities where we live and work, there may be potential delays on package delivery until further notice. Our pick-up services remain unaffected but international transfers will be once a week until future notice.

International transfers from our Shenzhen, China warehouse for inbound deliveries will be once a week. This is ensure our staff will have minimal exposure to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus.

#2017344

Yes, they have done the same with my packages. UPS Philippines will hold packages for weeks to see if you get another package form the same shipper then add them together plus charging 40% of the package values insurance rate with $70 PER package shipping rate.

UPS will screw you due to their broker department personal envy of the customers! Use a different shipper AT ALL COST.

#2017328

I used to work for UPS Philippines and yes they do blacklist customers. The brokers are very envious of customers shipments and always try to charge them.

UPS Reviews