Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter
I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this or if I'm overreacting. It completely irritates me that he took all that time to find the spray assuming its pepper spray since my dog was rubbing her face in the grass constantly. He just sprayed them through the fence. I actually confronted him. I said Hi there, did you spray them. He said, 'huh' while starting his vehicle. I said DID YOU SPRAY THEM. He said Yeah, I said Okay sarcastically. He then said, they need to Back Off...While driving off! I said, Don't do that again. He then drove off and delivered the rest of the packages. He usually drives back down our street to leave where I was going to capture his license plate but he drove another direction this time. I wonder why. I see no reason to pepper spray animals that are behind a chain link fence. Unless he opened it, he had nothing to worry about.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "Ordered knee brace (receive 1 free by paying shipping/handling). On telephone the operator states that you will receive 20% discount and a $50.00 Wal-Mart card if you order, try..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Electric blanket caused burns on my leg...."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."