UPS Pepper Sprayed Dogs through FENCE!

2845 of 3978 Ups reviews

Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter

I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this or if I'm overreacting. It completely irritates me that he took all that time to find the spray assuming its pepper spray since my dog was rubbing her face in the grass constantly. He just sprayed them through the fence. I actually confronted him. I said Hi there, did you spray them. He said, 'huh' while starting his vehicle. I said DID YOU SPRAY THEM. He said Yeah, I said Okay sarcastically. He then said, they need to Back Off...While driving off! I said, Don't do that again. He then drove off and delivered the rest of the packages. He usually drives back down our street to leave where I was going to capture his license plate but he drove another direction this time. I wonder why. I see no reason to pepper spray animals that are behind a chain link fence. Unless he opened it, he had nothing to worry about.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2845 of 3978 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sheridenato

Jul 31, 2012 #521783

Our dogs are our family! All 4 of them, if someone tried to hurt them, here in Memphis, it's criminal charges, not civil. No u are not over reacting, they should be held responsible for there actions! How inhumane, and cruel :sigh .

1 0 Reply

May 11, 2015 #982781

I don't blame you for being upset. I would be just as angry! Did you call corporate? Even if you didn't get his licence plate, if he's the usual guy for your neighborhood they'll know who he is

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about
×