Ilford, Redbridge
5.0

I had troubles with UPS second time this week. Firstly I paid extra £10 for faster delivery. We were home and we found a note that I can pick up my parcel in a shop...

So I went there and the box was OPENED and it was seriously DAMAGED. I asked the man at the shop if he opened it and he said the driver openeded it to check the code on it. But the CLEARLY finished before the edge of the box.

I called the printer guys and they refunded the amound back.

Then I ordered a very important thing from Birmingham (I live in London) and the company who I ordered from paid for my special delivery. And they said I will receive it on the next day (Saturday) before 12pm.

At 1pm I called the company really upset and they called me back saying UPS DOES NOT KNOW WHERE IS THE PARCEL. What the *** do you mean???!!!

Useless idiots. They put the second companies in trouble.

What's happened to them? They clearly don't like their job. Then change life! Instead of make other people's important day(s) a nightmare.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of parcel from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments