Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

I signed up for UPS alerts in order to accurately track my package.I was excited to learn that my package was going to be delivered on 12/21/2015 instead of the originally confirmed date of 12/22/2015.

The alert stated that the package had been received by my local area UPS hub AND that it was "on the truck" for delivery by end of day. I waited at home all day. When I called UPS CS to check on the status they said my package was scheduled for 12/22 and had no record of the year 12/21/2015 delivery change.

However they did not dispute my original claim because they simply delete the upgraded information from there system if they can't meet the demand.Horrible way to conduct business.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments