Vero Beach South, Florida
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

First let me say the ups service that I been getting in my local area in Vero beach sucks every where that I have Lived ups drops my packages at my door and not the rent office so I have ups my choice and pick where I want my package to be left at and the ups driver always seem to tack the packages at the rent office and not my front door like what I have put in on ups my choice long heavy packages that can't fit in the car my wife is unable to walk them all the way to our apartment if I'm not home there is always someone home there is no excuse for them not to drop my packages to my door and ring the bell ups is just lazy even fedex in this area will bring your package to the front door and ring the bell with this kind of poor service the consumers will stop dealing with ups and they will have no services because it will not be needed.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments