Tracking Tool

Terrible business.Entered my address wrong and blamed it on the shipper.

I contacted someone who assured me they'd fix it and lo and behold, still no package. I call them again to change the address to a nearby UPS store for pickup and said they would. Still no change on the tracking website which everyone told me would give me updated info. No such luck.

I had to contact my shipper to get them to ask UPS what was going on. Then, they FINALLY changed the address to the nearby store. When I checked again, the tracking website didn't give an address, it just said "Store." And so began my wild goose chase around town until finally someone told me where my package was. Throughout, so-called customer service was difficult, evasive, and obnoxious.

UPS is the worst shipping company ever.I'm boycotting any company who uses them from now on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments